As a member you will be entitled to the following:
- Advice and assistance with recruitment and training of young people.
- Financial support for training staff via formal Government training programmes.
- Customised training and consultancy support for staff development at all levels, from induction and craft training to supervisory, management development and leadership skills training.
- Expert help to identify opportunities for public/private financial support, support with applications for funding and for all aspects of contracting and claims procedures.
- Qualified, expert help to design and deliver in-company staff development programmes.
- Access to a full range of Occupational Health and Health and Safety services at discounted prices.
- Access to a wide range of business development services at discounted prices.
- Access to a full range of Information Technology training services at discounted prices.
- Information on new developments and new opportunities via the Centre’s newsletter.
- Access to all Centre facilities including:
- fully serviced conferencing and meeting rooms
- video conferencing
- technical workshop featuring warping and weaving facilities
- fully-equipped textile testing laboratory
- clothing/design studio
Contact Richard Axe on 01484 346500 or via email: email@example.com.
Want to find out more?